With summer in full swing and fall weddings quickly approaching, it seems like we are on the road every week. Travel can wreak havoc on your body, and in an effort to minimize that, we try to maintain our sleep and skincare regimen while on the go.
Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, these are some of our go-to items that make leaving home a little easier.
1) Sneakers: Long days on our feet call for comfort! These Soludos get the job done with style.
2) Weekend bag: Use this Jon Hart bag for your computer and necessities, or pack for an overnight trip.
3) Eye mask: Sleep is even more important on the road! Stay on top of your Zzz’s with a silk eye mask.
4) Portable charger: This Anker charger goes anywhere and gets the job done fast!
5) Ogee Tinted Lip Scuplting Oil: Neillie turned us onto this product and we are obsessed! Not only does it keep your lips hydrated and soft, but it acts as lipstick in a pinch.
6) Portable Steamer: This is a must! These small steamers keep the wrinkles away and are quicker and easier than ironing.
7) Suitcase: We have been singing Away’s praises for awhile, but their suitcases and travel bags can’t be beat. Besides being super sturdy, they are easy to navigate in an airport!
8) Neck Pillow: A travel pillow to use on the plane will keep you out of the chiropractor’s office.
9) PJ’s: We are often traveling as a team so we want to look cute, even at bedtime. These pjs are soft and keep you looking good in front of your friends.
10) Passport Cover: These fun pouches make it easy to locate your passport, even in the biggest bag.
11) Moisturizer: This is a fave no matter where we are! Flying dries out your skin and this face lotion will keep you moisturized all day long.
12) Eye cream: Keep the bags under your eyes at bay so you can arrive to your destination looking refreshed.