The Registry: What you missed
Everyone knows of the normal registry items...china, sheets, mixers, etc....but there are a lot of things you might want or need that most don't think about. Whether you're the one registering or trying to find something a little unique for a couple, we compiled a list of fun items sure to excite any bride and groom! 1. Beach Towels Most think to register for bath towels, but cute beach towels are fun to get and so useful! We like these turkish towels from Serena and Lily.
2. Pretty Coffee Table Books India Hicks is a classic, and has a beautiful cover that would look great on almost any coffee table.
3. Artwork If you're buying for a couple check with them first and be sure you're getting something they like! A Lulie Wallace is one of our favorites!
4. Planters They say every main room needs a plant, which also means it needs a cute container! This mid-century modern version from amazon is classic.
5. Floor Lamp Target has some great options for floor lamps at reasonable prices like this brass version
6. Luggage For all the traveling in the first years of marriage! Mark and Graham makes this great canvas version!
7. Stylish Doormat Nothing says "welcome to our home" like a pretty doormat, we love this one came from Terrain.
8. Gift card to a Cleaning Service It's always nice to have a little break from cleaning and have more time together!
9. Floor Mirror Every girl knows how important a good floor mirror is, don't leave this one off the registry! This option is from West Elm.
10. Pretty Waste Basket It's something most don't consider, but can make a big difference in a room! This option is from CB2.
11. Premium Movie or TV Subscription A years worth of fun weeknight shows is such a fun and different idea!