Local Love Hotel Boxes
Although we plan weddings all over, our heart and home base is right here in Birmingham, Alabama. We love showing off our hometown and all it has to offer. When it comes to putting together a hotel welcome box to celebrate this town, we realized the Ham is certainly not lacking in fun and delicious local goods! Whether it's your wedding, or you're simply hosting some out of town friends, here is a round up of some of our favorite go-to items that give a taste of this Magic City!
- Buffalo Rock Ginger ale Buffalo Rock carries a number of different drink lines but this one is signature!
- Magic City Macarons These little round nuggets are pure joy-A crispy outer shell and moist cake-y inside. They make just about any crazy flavor concoction you can come up with and look beautiful. Plus it says "Magic City" in the name!
- Southern Living Magazine OK, it may be a national magazine but did you know it's produced right here in Birmingham? Nothing says welcome to the south quite like this classic!
- Alabama Biscuit Company Mix Who doesn't love biscuits?! A fresh package design on a southern staple made locally.
- Iced Alabama Cookies Savages Bakery, Icing on the Cookie, and Magic Muffins will all customize these adorable sugar cookies that never last for long in our office!
- We Three Beeks Honey Comes in a mini version that packs perfectly into any welcome box!
- Saws BBQ Sauce Our pride and joy - it's kind of magic! Vinegar-based BBQ sauce from a local favorite you can't miss if you are in town.
- Avondale Beer One of Birmingham's first local breweries and a hot spot for locals.
- Golden Flake Chips You're go-to something salty that comes in a variety of flavors!
- Merry Cheese Crips These are a southern original and their packaging is on point!
- Anything from Baking Bandits A new comer to the food scene and growing fast for good reason! Anything from homemade pop tarts, scones, shortbread, brownies and bars, we've never been disappointed!