Don't forget to Pack...
Planning a wedding can be stressful, but so can packing! You spend months and months thinking about your wedding dress, bridesmaids' dresses, your groom and your groomsmen, but don't forget, you need to look cute on your honeymoon too! We have a few ideas of what to bring, fun lingerie and sunscreen are implied! 1. A Flowy Maxi This is for those candlelit dinners on the beach; you want something light and easy, but still a little elegant. Dress it up or down for day or night.
2. Liz Legg Jewelry Bring a few essential pieces that are easy to wear. Our whole office loves these pieces, the geode earring studs won't get tangled in your hair and the bracelet is a great stacking piece. The organic shapes of the stones fit right in with the relaxed summer feel. We also love that she is a Birmingham native!
3. Floppy Hat Because every girl loves wearing a fun hat!
4. Cat-Eye Shades These have a great shape and neutral color to go with every outfit.
5. Patterned retro J. Crew bathing suit Don't be afraid to mix your top and bottoms! This suit is great after a night of eating and drinking-- it covers just the right spots!
6. Lemlem Tunic A great cover-up to take you from the sand to the shops.
7. Easy Mint Tee Comfortable, light, and Anthropologie adds a little extra detail with the peplum back.
8. Joie Mint Leather Sandals Easy to slip on and off, they come in black and gold as well!
9. Large Bright Tote A simple bright neon stripe takes this neutral leather bag up a notch, and it's easy on your wallet as it's from Gap!
10. Patterned Tibi Shorts Patterned shorts are a MUST this year! These black and white ones are great because you can take them dressier or add a pop of neon or mint for a day look.
11. Pantone Eye Shadow Palette For the few nights you want to look a little dressier, these fun colors still keep it light!
12. Sugar Lip Treatment We don't want those pretty lips getting sunburned with all the puckering up you will be doing! These protect your lips and add just a hint of color.
13. A Cute Passport Cover It's the new, little things that make us smile, like this Kate Spade "Mrs." passport cover.
14. Cosmetic Case You don't need to bring your whole make-up box, but just a few things fit nicely into this bright case.