What to Wear: Summer Weddings 1
You know the happy couple is going to want the ceremony to take place just as the sun sets, which can also mean a lot of squinting if you're in the wrong seat! Cover those pretty blues with these oversized beauties by Ray-Ban.
3. Market Tassel Scarf by Madewell As soon as the sun goes down, you will want to be prepared with a little cover-up! This light-weight scarf is perfect and will fit in your purse!
4. Sea glass Statement Earrings by Kate Spade We are all in love with this light, minty color, especially in these geo-shapes!
5. Dip Dye Ombré Dress from Top Shop This silhouette is easy to wear, yet still fun with the bright shades of pink. Lightweight for a hot day and on trend with the hi-low hem.
6. Berkley Clutch by Michael Kors The subtle pattern adds a little more depth to your outfit, plus you can never go wrong with a classic metallic clutch.
7. Sam Edelman Serena Wedges I can personally attest to how great these shoes are because I wore them to a wedding last weekend and didn't have to change shoes once! The little bit of bling on the front dresses them up and the ankle strap is all over the runways. A wedge can be better for outdoor weddings too, because if you will be walking in lots of grass, you don't want to sink into the ground!