What to Buy: Groomsmen Edition
Everyone knows the ladies tend to steal the show on wedding day, but that doesn't mean we can't forget about our wonderful groomsmen! So to compliment the previous "What to Buy your Bridesmaids" post, we came up with a few fun ideas for the men as well! We think any guy would be excited to get one of these, and maybe after he gets it you can remind him to show up to the rehearsal on time? Please!? 1. Topographical Custom Cufflinks Maybe it's his hometown? College town where they meet, or favorite ballpark? Either way these custom cufflinks are pretty cool!
2. Monogramed Ties Ok, maybe the girls get a little more excited about this, but why not take your typical tie gift up a notch?
3. Personalized Beer Flight Now this one is all boy! Add a little something extra with a mixed six pack of your favorite beers. If it's a destination wedding, beer from a local brewery would add a fun touch!
4. Antler Tie Clip This one is for the outdoorsmen. He will love it and you will love it, especially if your wedding is going for the "rustic elegance" look!
5. Engraved Flask & Poker Cards Whiskey and poker, can we say boys night? I haven't meet a groomsmen yet who doesn't enjoy at least of of these two!
6. Deer Antler Bottle Opener Can we say more?